Last Friday, the Friday group had a game..we sort of got tired of the usual kwentuhan, tawanan na may sense, so, joel T. And ferdie came up with several questions, and each of us has their turns in answering those questions… (the usual comfession/testimonial for the newbies.. andun pa rin) we started 9 in the evening and ended 2am…
1. If you were to be a statue tomorrow, and u are given a chance to say your last words, what will you tell your parents.
– Since its only my mom, who’s alive, i’ll just tell her, thanks for taking care of my babies and for giving birth to me. I couldnt think of anything else to say.
2. If you are an angel and had a chance to shine a light for one day, who would it be and why?
– My sister, so she wont take the same path i took and have a better and not bitter life.
3. What is your greatest fear?
– Being alone, and losing my angels.
4. Would you fight for a person’s love even if the person loves another?
– Nah… im not into pushing things..if he doesnt want to then hindi. There’s no point insisting yourself or your feelings to someone who cant love you back.. the whole idea’s very pointless, both parties will just end up hurting each other.
5. If you could turn back time, would you like to change anything?
– Nope. I am what i am now because of my past, i know i did a lot of wrong things before, but if it wasnt for those wrong things that ive done, i wouldnt learn anything at all about living life. I guess i am wiser now, and thats thanks to all those mistakes i did in the past, it taught me well and it made me stronger.
6. What is your greatest regret in your life?
– Not bein able to let my father know that i love him despite the things he did.
7. Who’s making you happy at this time? (not related to you…opposite sex)
– Well, Jericho’s definitely not related to me and he is included in the opposite sex hahaha but kidding aside? This past few weeks, there’s this “guy” friend of mine who nakes me smile everytime we talk… sya lng yung nakakacatch sa drift ko.. meaning sya lng ung nakakaintindi sa kalokahan ko… and whenever nagdedepressdepressan na naman ako he/she is always there to cheer me up. Marami syang hirit na definitely mapapangiti ka despite sa kaemohan na minomoment mo…. kilala mo na ba kung sino? I know ull be reading this….. i know you know na ikaw yun! Oo! Ikaw nga! Ikaw talaga! Hahaha
8. If you would be given 3 wishes, what would it be?
– Bright/good future for my angels
– Enough love and happiness
– A 3 days and 2 nights date with Jericho sa Paris or Vienna ahihihihihi (walang aangal, wishes ko yan and blog ko toh! Umangal sasabog ang PC, i swear hahaha)